- Keep 3D Printers Unlocked (the comment)
- (Small) Suggestions for Reforming Copyright
- Keep 3D Printers Unlocked (the petitions)
- I Do Not Understand Why the University of Tennessee is Hyping its 3D Printed Face Shield
- Keep 3D Printers Unlocked
- Lego's IP Grab Bag
- Why I am Posting a Free Book Chapter About 3D Printing and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Book Chapter - Economic and Regulatory Perspectives on Additive Manufacturing
- EU Article 13 is not Compatible with 3D Printing Services
- Victory for Unlocking 3D Printers
- Unlocking 3D Printer Hearing at the US Copyright Office
- Stratasys Opposes Unlocking 3D Printing Petition
- Round 4 (!) of Thing 1350837
- Expanding the Rules Around Unlocking 3D Printers
- 3D Printer Jailbreaking Rule Renewed by Copyright Office
- The Importance of the Shapeways-Valve Partnership
- Expanding What it Means to Unlock 3D Printers
- Unlocking 3D Printers Again
- Round 3 of Thing 1350837
- Disclaim and Request: A Way Forward For Creative Commons and 3D Printing?
- The Complicated Relationship Between Creative Commons, Copyright, and 3D Printing
- Decision in the Cheerleader Uniform Case and a New Test for Copyright
- Is it Better to Over License?
- Cheerleader Uniforms, Shovels as Art, and 3D Printing Copyright
- An Early Look at How Courts Think About Exporting 3D Printed Gun Files
- The Cost of a Successful Creative Commons and Open Source Software Movement
- Advocating for a Clear Test on Copyright and 3D Printed Objects
- Bringing Creative Commons and 3D Printing Closer Together
- What Happens When a Design Patent is Infringed?
- Cheerleader Uniforms (and 3D Printing) Are Going to the Supreme Court!
- 3D/DC 2016 Roundup
- 3D Printing and Product Liability
- Immunity for Maker Technologies?
- The Bust of Nefertiti: Who Owns the Copyright to 3D Scanned Art?
- Announcing the 2015 Shapeways Transparency Report
- Will 3D Printing Change the Patent System?
- The Plight of Thing 1350837 continued
- Abusing Models on Thingiverse, or The Plight of Thing 1350837
- Asking for Clear Rules on Copyright and 3D Printed Objects
- Why Yesterday’s Copyright Whitepaper Matters to You
- Free the Cube
- It Has Been Awesome: 5 Years of 3D Printing
- SW Policy Update Post
- BY-3D? Creative Commons Attribution and 3D Printing
- Unlocking 3D Printers Ruling is a Mess
- Controlling A Model Out in the World
- How do IP Takedowns Work at Shapeways?
- What’s This Fair Use Thing I Keep Hearing About?
- Q: What Brings Cheerleaders and 3D Printing Together?
- The Mystery of Missing Obama
- Understanding Why the Copyright Office is Looking into 3D Printing
- Stratasys, PK, and I Agree on 3D Printer Unlocking*
- Replying to 3D Printing Unlocking Followup questions
- Keeping 3D Scans of the Public Domain in the Public Domain
- Podcast -Your Rights and 3D, A conversation with Shapeways about IP
- Unlocking 3D Printing Hearing
- 3D Printing + Veterans = A Better Life
- Unlocking 3D Printers Comments
- Drones & Models for Embracing 3D Printing
- The Enduring Lesson of Left Shark
- the radio free culture podcast at the free music
- 3D Printed Copyright Creep
- Update from the Limitless World of Left Shark IP
- What Does it Mean to Open Source a Resin?
- 3 Steps for Licensing Your 3D Printed Stuff
- Something "Fishy" with Katy Perry's Left Shark Takedown
- Cultural Institutions Behaving Badly: Stupid Reactions to 3D Scanning
- Doubling Down on Copyfraud: You Don’t Need Permission to 3D Scan 500 Year Old Sculptures
- 3DP IP Wars Update: Formlabs to pay 3D Systems sales royalties
- Cooper Hewitt Shows How To Share 3D Scan Data Right
- Stratasys Drops One Patent from Its Lawsuit Against Afinia
- Bronies Show A Way to Not Destroy 3D Printing With Lawsuits
- US Legal Lessons from Canada’s First STL IP Infringement Case
- Toward Thingiverse.gov?
- What Hookahs Can Teach Us About 3-D Printing and Copyright
- Afinia Responds to Stratasys II: You Are Anticompetitive and Failed To Disclose Old Patents, Printer
- Afinia Responds to Stratasys: Your Patents Are Invalid and Your Threats Are Anticompetitive
- Undetectable Firearms Law Passes Without 3D Printing
- Will 3D Scanners Usher in a New Era of Copyright Infringement?
- Getty Shows What it Means to be a Modern Museum
- Legislating for Headlines Makes you Look Like a Jerk
- 3D Printed Copyright Infringement is Still Copyright Infringement
- Thanks to 3D Printing and Open Source Hardware, Patent May be on the Cusp of a Copyright Moment
- Two Good Signs of a Maturing 3D Printed Gun Debate
- Meet Rep. Steve Israel, The Man Who Wants to Turn Congress Against 3D Printing
- Turning 3D Printed Copyright Infringers into Partners
- HBO, Give People a Way to Buy Your 3D Printed Stuff
- What's the Deal with Copyright and 3D Printing?
- Encouraging Signs On The Not-Suing-3D-Printing-Out-Of-Existence Front
- More on 3D Printing and DRM
- Focus on Undetectable Firearms, Not 3D Printers
- What Happens When Patent Lawsuits Hit Home 3D Printing?
- As Patent Drama Continues, 3D Printing Provides A Way Out For Mashup Creators
- The DIY Copyright Revolution - How 3-D printing will change the way we think about intellectual property
- It Will Be Awesome if They Don't Screw it Up