- Licenses Alone Do Not Govern Behavior in Open Source
- HardwareX Integrates OSHWA Certification into Paper Submission Process
- A Second Cambrian Explosion of Open Source Licenses
Is it Time For Open Source Lawyers to Have Fun Again?
- A Digital Warranty of Habitability - Forcing a Choice on ‘Sellers’ of Digital Goods
- Announcing "Stitching Together a Solution - Lessons from the Open Source Hardware Response to COVID-19"
- OSHW Turns 10
- The Open Hardware Community Responds to COVID-19 Shortages
- A New Ethical Open Source License for Machine Learning from ml5.js?